We’re looking for an amazing person who is committed to helping others. We work with web hosting customers from all over the world, and with that comes an endless amount of challenges and learning experiences.
Open Schedules - Toronto Time
Monday-Friday 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday-Wednesday 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday-Wednesday 2 am - 11 am
Monday-Friday 2 am - 11 am
Responsibilities and Duties:
So, what can you do for our customers?
- Solve their web technology problems using chat, email and phone.
- Install, configure, maintain and solve errors for content managements systems including, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Explain how DNS and web design tools work.
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have experience working in the web hosting industry
- In-depth experience with cPanel
- Ability to troubleshoot website and email problems
- Great communication skills
- Driven to be the best and you have examples to prove it
- Must be fluent in French and English
Benefits and Perks:
So what are the advantages to working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
- Company events. We include every team member, no matter where they live.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at HostPapa!
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.