HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing Cloud Services companies. We provide our customers with the technical solutions they need to achieve success while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security, and award-winning customer service.
As a member of our team, you will be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
The successful candidate will work with the VP of Marketing and a team dedicated to driving conversions. This is a role with high reward and growth potential.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Website Owner with deep experience in Conversion Optimization. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving conversion rates across all of our websites.
- Responsible for the overall conversion rate of the website and execution of web initiatives.
- Lead and Execute Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) efforts.
- Work to optimize product mix, term mix, attachment rate and cross sell.
- Maintain funnel reporting, clickstream reporting and other analytics tools.
- Partner with Marketing Leadership to establish a strategy for opening new markets and increasing conversion rates.
- Partner with Marketing Project Management to prioritize and manage ongoing routine maintenance, rolling redesigns and expansion into new regions.
- Partner with Marketing Acquisition Team to drive HostPapa to record performance.
- Translate strategic direction into actionable direction for Marketing Production teams and Development teams.
- Work with Project Management to set priorities.
- 4 Years experience in managing CRO and Website Management activities.
- Familiarity with: Google Analytics, Matomo, VWO, HotJar, Google Data Studio, Excel, Google Sheets and other tools used in modern data driven marketing.
- Working understanding of SEO is a plus.
- Strong understanding of website architecture and technologies, ability to communicate with developers.
- Ability to manage outsource contractors to facilitate creative work.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or Related Field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently.
- Primary language is English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Progressive growth in responsibilities over KPI and people management.
- Offline media buying experience i.e. radio, television, outdoor, and print
- Social media marketing experience
- Multilingual (French/Spanish/German)
To truly be successful in this position and to grow within the company the ideal candidate should be passionate about powering display advertising and optimization in online marketing. You should be genuinely interested in e-commerce and dedicated to continual learning in the ever-changing online marketing industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.