HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. We aim to remain at the forefront of the web hosting industry by driving innovation and change, and by putting our customers first in everything that we do.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Program Manager will drive all marketing-related activities, including the launch of new services, through various channels and with the objective of driving and attaining sales. The successful candidate has proven experience in assisting with the development of strategic marketing plans and is highly skilled at managing the various parties involved in their delivery, including internal staff, third party consultants, contractors and agencies.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of a multi-channel, marketing program that incorporates inbound/content marketing, email campaigns, webinars, advertising (including display), sponsorships, social media, and other marketing programs to acquire new customers and leads
- Recommend marketing campaign strategies to include landing pages, architecture into existing sites, customer journeys, and best practices optimization for desired results
- Assist with the development of database marketing programs by implementing marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Collaborate with the inside sales team on lead qualification and sales support materials
- Work with creative teams to develop the communication components of programs, including design options and leading the feedback/approval process
- Coordinate the execution of marketing campaign setup activities, and report on activities’ status and results
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications
- 5+ years of direct work experience in online marketing, with a minimum of 3 years in a program management capacity
- Experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer lead generation and acquisition programs
- Experience working on email marketing platforms
- Experience in social media marketing (LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from anywhere - this is a remote opportunity!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Education reimbursement opportunities
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.