YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OFFICE 365 MCSA CERTIFICATE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We would like to invite all Office 365 Microsoft Certified Solutions candidates to share their experience with us! You will be the subject matter expert for Microsoft and the go-to person for all Office 365 implementations within our global team.
So what are some of the advantages to working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- ABILITY TO WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time.
- Flexible Scheduling. We work with you for a schedule that fits your lifestyle. True work/life balance.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
- Company events. We include every team member, no matter where they live.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Collaborate with clients and sales team to determine the most appropriate technology solutions for customer needs
- Plan, design, implement, and support Microsoft and cloud and infrastructure solutions and migrations
- Deploy and offer exceptional customer support for Microsoft 365 solutions
- Diagnose and solve performance issues
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (OFFICE 365, MCSA)
- Expertise with management and maintenance of Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Familiarity of MS SQL Server administration and SQL language a plus
- Extensive technical experience in the implementation and support of technology solutions
- Excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Experience in the web hosting industry and Windows Hosting environments
Join our fun, driven, and amazing team at HostPapa!
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.