We are looking for someone with advanced cPanel web hosting and server administration experience, someone that continuously looks for smarter ways to accomplish tasks and naturally enjoys working with people.
Open Schedules for this position. All times in Eastern (Toronto) time
Responsibilities and Duties
So, what can you do for our customers?
- Solve their web technology issues using email or live chat
- Install, configure, maintain and solve errors for content managements systems including, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Review email logs, determine why an error is happening, and solve it.
- Troubleshoot why a website is slow or not loading
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience working in the web hosting industry
- Intimate knowledge of cPanel, how it works and how to fix errors with it
- Excellent SSH and command line skills
- Ability to interpret email and web logs
- Knowledge of DNS
- Knowledge of Mod_Security, PHP applications, Web Errors, Email Errors, CSF, CloudLinux, etc
- Driven to be the best and you have examples to prove it
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages to working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Flexible Scheduling. We work with you for a schedule that fits your lifestyle. True work/life balance.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
- Company events. We include every team member, no matter where they live.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at HostPapa!
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.