Located in Burlington Ontario, HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. We aim to remain at the forefront of the web hosting industry by driving innovation and change, and by putting our customers first in everything that we do.
We are currently seeking an innovative, goal-oriented Marketing Program Manager with a passion for marketing and data to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Program Manager will drive all marketing-related activities, including the launch of new services, through various channels and with the objective of driving and attaining sales. The successful candidate has proven experience in developing strategic marketing plans and is highly skilled at managing the various parties involved in their delivery, including internal staff, third party consultants, contractors, and agencies. He or she must also be organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment.
- Prepare and execute a multi-channel, marketing program strategy that incorporates paid search, affiliates, inbound/content marketing, email campaigns, webinars, advertising (including display), sponsorships, social media, and other marketing programs to acquire new customers and leads
- Manage the functional aspects of HostPapa’s traffic generation programs
- Proactively assist the team that handles the conversion rate optimization, through understanding and analysis of multi-data points including analytics, customer data, reports, and other metrics, in order to continuously improve our campaigns, offers, creative, and messaging
- Recommend marketing campaign strategies to include landing pages, architecture into existing sites, customer journeys, and best practices optimization for desired results
- Assist with the development of database marketing programs by implementing marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Collaborate with the inside sales team on lead qualification and sales support materials
- Work with internal creative and outside creative resources to develop the communication components of programs, including design options and leading the feedback/approval process
- Coordinate the execution of marketing campaign setup activities, and report on activities’ status and results
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of direct work experience in online marketing, with a minimum of 3 years in a program management capacity
- Experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer lead generation and acquisition programs
- Experience with paid search and display media, including Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
- Expert level skills in Excel, with the ability to use pivot tables and v-lookups
- Experience working on email marketing platforms
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; additional languages (esp. French, Spanish, or German) considered an asset
- Experience in social media marketing (LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter) considered an asset
- Proven team player who is both flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Apps, with an aptitude to easily learn new technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from home, or from the office - your choice!
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Education reimbursement
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.