Located in Burlington, Ontario, HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. Our goal is to provide our customers with the web hosting solutions they need to achieve success, while maintaining our reputation for reliability, security and award-winning customer service. As a member of our team you will be part of the HostPapa family, driving innovation and success in an environment that nurtures growth, learning, and achieving your potential.
The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative and receptionist duties. We are looking for a dynamic individual with exceptional hospitality, organizational, and time management skills to support our various departments.
- Play an active role in daily operations by providing professional, friendly, and hospitable reception of all visitors to the office
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot basic office administration issues and inquiries, and coordinate assistance (IT support, building management, etc.) as required
- Ensure kitchen and common areas are kept tidy and stocked with supplies
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the executive team, as directed by verbal or written instruction
- Manage meeting room calendars, bookings and hospitality logistics for meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects and events
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations
- Assist the accounting department with accounts payable and receivable where required
- Assist the sales department with creating sales quotes and checking sales quotes for accuracy, and with managing prospecting emails and potential follow up phone calls
- Perform data entry into dashboards and spreadsheets, and ensure that all information is complete and accurate
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct work experience in an administrative assistant capacity
- A university degree or college diploma in Business/Office administration would be an asset
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and/or G Suite (Google) programs
- High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and discretion
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Professional, resourceful, and positive work attitude
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.