Located in Burlington, Ontario, HostPapa Inc. is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies. We help individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses deliver their online dreams by hosting and supporting their websites, email, and cloud-based solutions. We aim to remain at the forefront of the web hosting industry by driving innovation and change, and by putting our customers first in everything that we do.
We are currently seeking a goal-oriented Affiliate Manager with a passion for online marketing to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Affiliate Manager will play a key role in increasing sales of HostPapa’s core products through finding and nurturing relationships with qualified partners. The successful candidate has a proven track record of business development or sales and the ability to source new partnership opportunities.
- Actively research, identify and evaluate prospective partners based on strategic and marketing objectives
- Negotiate deals with partners, including potential sales volumes, CPA commissions, banner placements, email campaigns, backlink placements etc.
- Proactively communicate with partners and prospects via telephone and email on a regular basis to help optimize their success with our programs
- Analyze program sales, performance activity and overall results; and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor partner marketing activity for compliance and possible violations to our program policies
- Initiate new marketing campaign ideas, promotions, incentives, and bonus offers within the channel
- Monitor SEO position and backlink results
- Leverage new and existing content to create new partnership avenues
- Manage our partner tracking systems to create campaigns, track performance and pay commissions to partners
- Compile and present weekly and monthly results via excel files or performance dashboards
- Monitor and report on competitive products, issues, and campaigns in our target market
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or college diploma, with a preferred major in business/marketing
- 1 - 3 years experience working in a sales, business development or account management role with an emphasis in online marketing, ecommerce and channel development. Experience in affiliate marketing and SEO is a definitive asset
- Excellent computer skills; proficient at MS Excel and Word with the ability to create reports based on sales stats and chart the growth of the program
- A dynamic, energetic personality; self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to demonstrate initiative and drive results
- Strong sales and negotiation skills; outgoing and willing to take initiative in finding new business
- A self-starter, highly-organized, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience in affiliate or performance tracking systems.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and continuous learning opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Remote working available
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.